We are 4C Voices Ltd (“we”, “us”, “our”, “4C Voices” or “4C Voices Ltd”). 4C Voices Ltd takes the management of personal data very seriously. We are committed to safeguarding your privacy. This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be managed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. This notice applies to all clients.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
4C Voices may collect information about you from a variety of sources, including:
- We collect the following data from you during the booking process: Name, email address, telephone number, how you found out about us, intention for your session and payment information.
- We also collect information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation)
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We use your data exclusively for the purposes of providing 4C Voices services
- Unless we are obliged by law, your data will never be disclosed to any third party.
- We will never sell your information to any third party.
- At any time, we may use your data for:
- Managing the services of 4C Voices.
- Internal record keeping.
- Transmission by email of any promotional materials that may be of interest to you.
- Contact by phone or email for marketing or promotional purposes for 4C Voices business only.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
4C Voices will store your data no longer than necessary. We will retain your personal data and a record of your transactions for a period necessary to comply with all legal and financial accounting reporting requirements, this is normally 7 years after the last contact with you.
4C Voices uses a number of 3rd party software vendors to support our booking and payment management.
- 4C Voices does not store any payment or credit card information.
- Our 3rd party credit card payment gateway will store payment information for managing future bookings and supporting payment plans.
- 4C Voices never sees your full card details. Information such as country and postal code required to authorise payment is collected by the payment gateway.
- At any time, you may request to have your information removed from our systems. Any outstanding payments must be made to 4C Voices Ltd. If you have an outstanding booking, this will result in your session being cancelled.
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
YOUR RIGHT TO COMPLAIN
If you have any problems with the way that we are handling your personal data, you should contact the Information Commissioner’s Officer (ICO).
The ICO can be contacted by telephone on 0303 123 113 – Monday to Friday, between 9am and 5pm – or by email at email@example.com. You can also visit the ICO’s website by following this link: https://ico.org.uk/.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES